Have the best of both worlds – enjoy the bustle and fun of Medieval Kilkenny City, and just 10 minutes away escape from it all to our lovely new Shepherds Huts, set against the woodland of Jenkinstown Park.
We are a family-owned glamping business just 90 minutes from Dublin, nestled on the grounds of our 200-year old Jenkinstown House.
Our luxury accommodation will help you unwind and enjoy your break whilst our three charming huts offer high-end, self-catering facilities: your own bathroom and full-size shower, a large, comfortable double bed and kitchenette.
Each private patio has its own chiminea fire, table and chairs for your to relax in the semi-wild, biodiverse gardens, which is truly magical when lit up in the evening. A shared BBQ area is also provided.
Our self-catering accommodation will help you unwind and enjoy your break whilst experiencing a unique, luxurious glamping experience with views of the historic house and surrounding countryside, beside Jenkinstown Wood and deer enclosure.
An ideal setting for photography, painting and writing groups etc.
The huts are available to let separately or together, making them the ideal Irish holiday for couples, small families and groups of friends. Also an ideal setting for photography, painting and writing groups.
• Electric lights and sockets for charging phones, etc.
• All bed linen provided.
• All towels provided.
• All kitchen utensils provided. • Kettle, toaster, single hob
• Saucepans & frying pan
• Book your chiminea fire logs + marshmallows for 10 euro.
• Tea, coffee, sugar, salt, pepper, olive oil, washing up liquid, bathroom liquid soap all provided
• Supervalue and Lidl 10 minutes drive away
• Taxi to Kilkenny centre €12 approx
• If you have a child please enquire for more details.
• Pets welcome on request
• Book your bag of BBQ charcoal for 5 euro.
PHONE: 0870915087 or 0872624997